Perform one or multiple changes to site objects all at once.
- You are connected to your site collection(s), Microsoft 365 Admin center, or SharePoint central admin.
- You have site collection admin permissions on your targeted site collection(s).
Note: Site collection admin permissions are required even if you have higher admin privileges like SharePoint admin or Global admin permissions.
For more information, see Microsoft administrative permissions.
Tip: To manage all your site collections, you can connect to your central admin or admin center with SharePoint admin, Farm admin, or Global admin permissions.
- Select the item you would like to perform the action on from the Explorer.
- Click Edit in the Quick Actions menu.
- Verify the target you are editing.
- Select the transformations you want to apply. You can click on the (+) or (-) buttons next to the dropdown to add or remove transformations.
- Click Apply.
- In the case that there are warnings or errors, they will be displayed with details in separate tabs near Results.