Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.7
- A new Audit Report is available (based on SharePoint's audit logs) to display every event that happened in your environment.
- ShareGate Desktop now supports importing files from Google Drive to SharePoint or Microsoft 365.
- ShareGate Desktop will now replace Nintex workflow actions that it cannot migrate to Microsoft 365 with a Placeholder action to allow you to migrate all your workflows even if they are not 100% supported.
- Added support for the following Nintex workflow actions.
- Pause for... / Pause For Duration
- Check In Item
- Calculate Date / Add Time to Date
- Math Operation / Do Calculation
- Added support for copying attachments for the Nintex workflow action Send an Email / Send notification.
- Microsoft 365 Groups will now be displayed in the ShareGate Desktop Explorer.
- A new action is available to Clean Oprhaned Users (users who are no longer active in the Active Directory) from your SharePoint and Microsoft 365 environments.
- Added an option to automatically add yourself as a site collection administrator when starting an operation to avoid unauthorized access errors.
- Added an option to encrypt data when using Insane Mode for Microsoft 365 so that the data stored in Azure is encrypted.
- The Record Declaration settings at the Site Collection level will now be copied when copying a Site Collection.
ShareGate Desktop for Nintex
- Fixed an issue when migrating a workflow with the State Machine action from on-premises to Microsoft 365.
- Fixed an issue with the For Each action when copying from Microsoft 365 to Microsoft 365.
- Fixed a display issue when an error occurred with Nintex Forms.
- Fixed the migration of a workflow that contained special characters in its name from Microsoft 365 to on-premises.
- Added a warning when copying a workflow with the Caml Query action referencing a site that cannot be found.
- Fixed an error when using a scheduled task in ShareGate Desktop PowerShell and opening the Migration Reports at the same time.
- Fixed an issue when exporting site template mappings in PowerShell.
- Fixed the "Copy Content" entries that sometimes kept the "Started" status in the Migration Report when using Insane Mode for Microsoft 365.
- The "Select All" in Add or Remove Permissions for the group selection sometimes did not select all groups.
- Fixed an issue where the copy could hang when copying more than 1000 folders using the Insane Mode.
- Fixed an issue with Managed Metadata values containing spaces when copying to Microsoft 365 using the Insane Mode.
- Wiki Pages and Site Pages libraries will now be displayed in ShareGate Desktop even when the "System Lists" option is not selected.
- Fixed an error that could happen when loading permission levels in Add or Remove Permissions.
- Fixed an error in the Explorer when viewing the columns of a list that has two columns with the same internal name.
- Fixed an error that occurred when migrating to Microsoft 365 using the Insane Mode with a value of type Lookup, Managed Metadata or User/Group that contained a space.
- Fixed the copy of folders with Approval Status when using the Insane Mode for Microsoft 365 with libraries that also contain Document Sets. (Document Set copy is still not supported by Insane Mode for Microsoft 365.)
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- Fixed an issue when copying a calculated column that refers to built-in columns between sites in different languages.
- The bulk edit will now work with files that have the same name when using a view that doesn't display folders.
- Fixed an issue when copying a page that has a page layout not associated to any content type.
- Fixed an issue with managed metadata field in the document information panel.
- Added better support for extracting properties from PDF files.
- Fixed an issue when the display name of a user contained special characters.
- The site owners group will now be set at the destination when copying a site collection.
- Fixed an error message when a site address is already in use.
- Added support for mapping a "Publishing Hyperlink" column to a "Hyperlink or Picture" column.
- Fixed an error that could happen when loading group properties.
- Fixed an issue when copying InfoPath forms for a content type that has been renamed.
- Fixed an issue when copying Video Sets.
- Fixed an issue when copying a library with the content type "Report".
- Fixed the copy for All Day recurring events.
- Fixed the copy of numeric values when mapping a text column to a lookup column.
- Fixed the copy of workflows that do not have a start form.
- Fixed an issue when two lists that have the same name or URL could be merged together during the copy.
- Exporting data to Excel is now supported even when two columns have the same name.
- Added better support for detecting if ShareGate Desktop is connected to a Central Administration or not.
- Fixed the copy for columns from past versions of SharePoint that match a built-in column in new versions of SharePoint.
- Improved an error message that did not identify which workflow was causing an issue.
- Added better support for copying web parts in the right order.
- Improved the algorithm to find the right term when bulk editing with managed metadata.
- Fixed an issue that could happen when copying some InfoPath forms.
- Fixed a validation issue for the Maximum Storage Quota when copying site collections to Microsoft 365.
- Fixed the composed looks that could be broken when ShareGate Desktop created new site collections.
- Added a better support for detecting if the sandbox solution is deployed or not (previously it could give resource quota exceeded errors).
- Fixed an issue when parsing the association data for system workflows in SharePoint 2007.
- Fixed the error "The following values are unavailable" when copying a list with lookup values from SharePoint 2003.
ShareGate Desktop Extension
- Fixed an issue when copying multiple lines of text values with the setting "append" with Insane Mode on-premises.
- Fixed an issue when copying content with Managed Metadata in Insane Mode when using the sandbox solution in the source site collection.
- Fixed an issue when copying content approval status on a folder with Insane Mode on-premises.
- Fixed an issue that could happen when copying user alerts for a user removed from the user information list.
- Fixed the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." that could occur when getting the version history of a file.
- Fixed an error when a user who is the author or editor of a document is mapped to a group.