When you access Copy, you will see a list of all your recent sessions (ordered by most recent) at the bottom of the screen. Only migrations that have been run will appear on this list.
Accessing a session from this list will also restore your custom copy options for that migration, when applicable.
Note: You cannot clear recent sessions.
To change the credentials used for a recent session, follow the steps below:
- Hover your cursor over the wanted session.
- Click on the Edit credentials button.
- Click Edit credentials for your source or destination.
- Enter your new username and password.
- Click on Edit credentials.
- A connection will be made, and you will get a confirmation that the new credentials will be used.