A ShareGate subscription has one license key, grants you access to one tenant with ShareGate Management, and can have 1-, 5-, or 25-license activations for the migration tool.
To learn more about your ShareGate subscription, see ShareGate subscription overview.
You can renew or upgrade your subscription in ShareGate Home or you can contact our sales team directly.
In ShareGate Home
- Go to ShareGate Home.
- From the topbar, select your profile icon.
- Select Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- If you have 1 ShareGate subscription, the Details tab and its actions are shown by default. For accounts with multiple subscriptions, click next to the subscription you want to upgrade or renew.
- Click or
The Modify my subscription button gets replaced with the Renew my subscription button when your license expires.
On the Modify my subscription page you can:
- Add Nintex support for the migration tool.
- Add license activations for the migration tool.
On the Renew page, you can renew your subscription with the same terms or you can rebuild your subscription with:
- A 1-, 2-, or 3-year term where you can save up to 20% on your subscription.
- 1-, 5-, 25-license activations for the migration tool.
- Nintex support for the migration tool.
With our sales team
Our sales team will be happy to help you renew or upgrade your subscription. You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the license key associated with your ShareGate subscription in your message so we can provide you with the best assistance possible.
Once your subscription is renewed or upgraded, no manual action is needed. All you need to do is relaunch the migration tool once the transaction is processed.