ShareGate Home is your space to access and update your personal information and subscription.
To access your information, select your profile icon from the topbar. Select My account or Subscription from the drop-down menu.
For more steps on making your way around ShareGate Home, see ShareGate Home overview.
- My account
You can access and update your personal information, including:
- Name - Click Edit and change the details in the pop-up.
- Password - Click Change password and make changes in the pop-up.
- Two-factor authentication - Click Configure then Add method to configure two-factor authentication for ShareGate.
- Phone number - Click Edit and update your information in the pop-up.
- Theme - Use the drop-down menu to select a Light or Dark theme for ShareGate Home and ShareGate Management.
Delete your ShareGate account or change your business email address
To get your ShareGate account deleted or to modify your email address, send your request to our technical support team.
Please provide the email address associated with your ShareGate account for a faster resolution.
A ShareGate subscription has one license key, grants you access to one tenant with ShareGate Management, and can have 1-, 5-, or 25-license activations for the migration tool. For more information, see ShareGate subscription FAQ.
The Manage subscription page lists all your active and expired ShareGate subscriptions.
Click to add a new subscription or to copy a license key.
Note: You can have multiple subscriptions in your ShareGate Home account. Each subscription has a unique license key.
If you have 1 ShareGate subscription, the Details tab and its actions are shown by default. For accounts with multiple subscriptions, click next to any subscription to access its details.
View a subscription's Details, manage the Users (including migration tool license activations), invite a new user to the subscription, remove a license, and modify or renew.
- Subscription type - Shows the type of license (i.e. trial, purchased subscription, Nintex).
- License activations - The number of activations included in the subscription and how many are in use.
- Started on - The date the license was activated.
- Expires on - The date the license will expire.
- Time left - The number of days remaining before the license expires.
- Nintex - Indicates if Nintex is included in the migration tool with the subscription.
Users tab (including migration tool license activations)
Select the Users tab to review and manage your ShareGate Home users and migration tool license activations.
- User(s) - The username and email address of the user.
- License activations - Displays the number of license activations for the user.
- Activation date - The date of the activation.
- Activation name - A custom name you can set when you activate the license. We recommend using a name that helps you remember which workstation the license is used on or who uses the license.
Action - The following buttons appear here:
- Remove activation - Removes an active license activation.
- Resend invite - Resends the ShareGate Home invitation email (pending invitations only).
- Cancel invite - Revokes a sent ShareGate Home invitation (pending invitations only).
For more information, see License activations.
Invite users feature
Click to invite another user to join ShareGate Home, as part of your subscription, via email.
By creating an account from the email invitation, your user will not have to enter a license key for the subscription. That user will have access to the subscription, license activations, and everything else ShareGate Home has to offer.
Until the user accepts the invite, their email address will appear in the User(s) column with a Pending tag. Click in the Action column to resend the email invitation or to revoke the invitation.
Training video: For more info, watch Create your ShareGate home account.