In Microsoft Teams, the ShareGate end-user app is your hub to create, manage, and review your teams. You can also view SharePoint sites and find your organization's meeting recordings.
Here you can view and access all of the app's features from one location.
- Create new teams using your organization's templates.
- View teams that you're an owner or member of.
- Review your teams' guest accesses and external shares to remove bloat and optimize security.
- Assign yourself point of contact so colleagues know who to message for inquiries and requests (owners only).
- View SharePoint sites that you're an owner or member of.
- Go to your SharePoint sites directly from the app.
- Find all meeting recordings you have access to.
Your IT admin has likely already added ShareGate's end-user app to Microsoft Teams. To get started:
- Sign in to Microsoft Teams.
- Select from the left side of Teams.
- If you can't find the ShareGate end-user app on the left side of Teams, use the Three dots button.
- Explore ShareGate's end-user app.
Note: If you can't find ShareGate's end-user app in Teams, you can download it from Microsoft AppSource.