Keep templates relevant by editing or deleting them as needed.
Edit a template
- Open Management.
- Select Provisioning from the sidebar.
- Select next to the template you want to modify.
- Change the template name or description as desired.
- Change your template's naming convention, minimum owner, privacy settings, etc. as desired.
- Modify, add, or remove default channel(s) as desired.
Delete a template
- Select Management.
- Select Provisioning.
- Click next to the template you want to remove.
- Teams created from a template do not change when you edit or delete the template.
- When you delete a template, it no longer appears as an option for end-users. Teams created from the deleted template are unchanged.
- Provisioning actions such as editing a template and deleting a template are shown in your activity log.