ShareGate gives you several ways to stay up-to-date with inactivity in your environment. Filter for inactive teams or groups from the Manage page or view from your dashboard.
Apply filters to view teams or groups based on their inactivity status:
- Select Manage from the sidebar.
- Choose between your tenant's Teams or All Groups.
- Apply filters for Activity status and/or Ask owner(s) status > Inactivity requests.
Use the tile
Select the tile Inactive teams/groups. Among the information displayed, this tile shows you:
- All the teams in your environment that are currently inactive.
- A Last activity date column that shows when the team was last active.
- A Content size column to help you decide if this inactive team should be kept, deleted, or archived.
From the Dashboard
Select Dashboard from the sidebar, and find the Inactive groups widget under Monitor your tenant's health.
For more information on how to use your dashboard, check out the Dashboard overview.