ShareGate gives you several ways to stay up-to-date with external sharing and guest access in your environment. Monitor external sharing from Manage, Dashboard, and email notifications.
Apply filters to view teams or groups based on review status, presence of guests, and presence of external sharing links:
- Select Manage from the sidebar.
- Choose between your tenant's Teams or All Groups.
- Apply filters for External sharing links, Guests, and/or Ask owner(s) status > External sharing requests.
Use the tile
Select the tile Teams/Guests with links/shared links to review. Among the information displayed, this tile shows you:
- All the teams or groups in your environment that have external sharing links and/or guests present.
- A Review column that displays the real-time review status of the team or group.
- A Guest(s) column that lists the number of guests.
- An External Link(s) column that lists the number of external sharing links.
From the Dashboard
Select Dashboard from the sidebar, and find the Groups with guests or shared links to review widget under Monitor your tenant's health.
For more information on how to use your dashboard, check out the Dashboard overview.
As an IT admin, you receive 2 external sharing review status emails. The first notification is sent at the start of an external sharing review to introduce what will be reviewed and the second is a digest that gives summary statistics on the completed review.
For more information, see the FAQ Why am I receiving external sharing review status emails?