Ever struggle to find recorded meetings in Teams? The Meeting recordings tab in ShareGate's end-user app makes it simple to browse and search for recorded meetings from one centralized location.
Note: To use ShareGate's meeting recordings feature, your organization's IT admin must grant the Calendars.Read permission in Microsoft Graph. For more information, see Required permissions: ShareGate end-user app.
In Microsoft Teams:
- If you can't find the ShareGate end-user app in Microsoft Teams, check the dotted menu.
- Select Meeting recordings.
- Use the filters to sort content as desired:
- All recordings - Shows all recorded meetings that you have access to.
- From your calendars - Shows all recorded meetings that appeared in your Outlook/Teams calendar.
- Recorded by you - Shows all recorded meetings that you recorded in Teams.
- Browse meetings, search by filename, or filter by date range.
Tip: You can Download or Request an extension of any meeting recording from the Three dots menu.
- By default, meeting recordings are sorted from newest to oldest.
- Meeting recording access in ShareGate's end-user app is the same as in Microsoft 365. As such, certain co-workers beyond the meeting participants may have access to meeting recordings. For more info, see Microsoft's documentation here.