Version: ShareGate's migration tool 20.0.2
This article includes notes for ShareGate's migration tool versions 20.0.0 and 20.0.1 that were canceled.
Release date: 1 August 2023
- We've further improved locally stored temporary data encryption, such as user sessions and access tokens, for better security.
- When you start ShareGate's migration tool 20.0.2, we display a new screen to let you know that your local data is getting backed up, then updated with the latest encryption. A backup is created so you can restore your local data if any issue occurs.
Caution: Depending on the size of your local ShareGate data, these operations can take from a few minutes to several hours. Keep the migration tool open until they are completed to avoid losing your local ShareGate data.
- We solved an issue that could cause your Copy-Chat migrations to get canceled when a user involved in the chat was deleted at the source.
- We fixed a bug that could cause a null reference exception error.
- We solved a problem that could prevent you from importing the PowerShell module outside of launching PowerShell from the migration tool.
- We fixed a bug that could cause you to get a One or more errors occurred error when the migration tool is loading your team channels with Copy team.
- We have improved some error messages for clarity.