Customize a ShareGate report, then export it as a template so that you can archive or share it.
- Select All reports from the sidebar.
- Create a custom report.
- Click to create an original report.
- Click Duplicate and edit as custom report to use one of the Built-in reports as a starting point.
- Select the Object type, Filters, and Columns for your report.
- ClickExport report options at the top of the screen.
- A file explorer window will open.
- Save the file in your preferred location. This file will have a .sggp extension.
- Click Save.
You can now save or share this customized report template to be used later.