You get the following error when running a Copy Structure and content operation:
Show item-level filter option to display the details.
Show item-level is a migration report filter option in the migration tool.
If you turn this filter off, your lists and libraries will be included in your migration report, while their content (the item-level) will not. This filter is turned on by default.
The show item-level message in your report warns you that list items and documents within a list or library were not migrated due to an error.
You would not be able to review errors on your list items and documents without the Show item-level filter.
Note: This message will not go away even after activating the Show item-level filter. You can ignore the message if you can see your list items and documents in your migration report.
Activate the show item-level filter
To make sure you can review all your errors, verify that your list items and documents are included in your migration report. If they are not, you can activate the Show item-level filter with these steps:
- Select Task in the sidebar.
- Click on your Migration report to open it.
- Add a checkmark to Show item-level.
- Click Apply filter.
Review the errors in an affected list or library
You can export your report and review the errors on the items of a list or library that has the Show item-level error with these steps:
- Open your Migration report.
- Click Export.
- Save the report on your drive.
- Open the report in Excel.
- Select all the cells (CTRL+A).
- Make all your columns filterable (CTRL+SHIFT+L).
- Scroll to the right and locate the Details column.
- Click on the arrow symbol next to the title of the Details column.
- Type Show item-level in the Search field.
- Select An error was encountered. Check the 'Show item-level' filter option to display the details in the list with a checkmark.
- Click Ok.
- Scroll back left to the Title column.
- Copy the title of one of the affected lists or libraries (You can get this error on lists and libraries only).
- Go back to the Details column and click on the filter symbol next to the title.
- Click (Select All) to reset the filter.
- Click Ok.
- Click on the arrow symbol next to the title of the Source list title column.
- Search the list or library title you copied in step (13).
- Select the title of your list or library.
- Click Ok.
- Review the errors and warnings you received on the list items or documents of that list or library.
- If you can solve all the errors in your list or library, you will no longer get the Show item-level warning on that list or library in your report.
Tip: Filter only Errors in the Status column if you wish to concentrate on the errors of that list or library.