Version: ShareGate Desktop 10.0.9
Release Date: 4 April 2019
- You can right-click a user's email in the quick actions panel to copy it.
- We added a new warning to let you know when a feature is activated at the destination that may affect your migration results.
- Modern web parts were not always being published properly at the destination of a Microsoft 365 migration.
- The Everyone except external users group was not always mapped properly when migrating from an on premises environment to Microsoft 365.
- Property mappings could exhibit strange behavior after an export and import of metadata for a migration.
- Actions associated to Nintex Workflows and Nintex Forms were not being defined properly due to some bugs.
- Migrating a taxonomy column to a list that has the same column would result in a duplicate column being created.
- The ShareGate Desktop application would run into an authentication issue when the FedAuth cookie (related to the user's session) would be erroneously seen as invalid.