The ShareGate migration tool can crawl through your selected target to list all your sites with custom permissions. You can take action on these sites once the report is finished running.
- You have site collection admin permissions on your targeted site collection(s).
- You are connected to your site collection(s), Microsoft 365 Admin center, or SharePoint central admin.
Note: Site collection admin permissions are required even if you have higher admin privileges like SharePoint admin or Global admin permissions. For more information click here.
Tip: To manage all your site collections, you can connect to your central admin or admin center with SharePoint admin, Farm admin or Global admin permissions.
- Click Security.
- Click Sites with custom permissions report under Recommended reports.
- Select the target of the report.
- Click Next.
- Set your options.
- Click Schedule or Run now.
- You will now get a list of all sites with custom permissions within your selected target.
To learn how to modify a report and save it (add filters and add/remove columns), see Custom reports.
For more on reports, see Reporting options.