The ShareGate migration tool can crawl through your selected target to list all your external users. You can take action on these users once the report is finished running.
- You have site collection admin permissions on your targeted site collection(s).
- You are connected to your site collection(s), Microsoft 365 Admin center, or SharePoint central admin.
Note: Site collection admin permissions are required even if you have higher admin privileges like SharePoint admin or Global admin permissions. For more information click here.
Tip: To manage all your site collections, you can connect to your central admin or admin center with SharePoint admin, Farm admin or Global admin permissions.
- Click Security.
- Click External user report under Recommended reports.
- Select the target of the report.
- Click Next.
- Set your options.
- Click Schedule or Run now.
- You will now have a list of all the external users within your selected target.
To learn how to modify a report and save it (add filters and add/remove columns), see Custom reports.
For more on reports, see Reporting options.