Version: ShareGate Desktop 11.0.2
Release Date: 4 July 2019
- You will notice improved performance when promoting a site with many subsites.
- The application would migrate your audit settings when using Copy Structure to copy a site in Microsoft 365 after Microsoft removed the audit settings.
- You could get an error when using Promote with the modern team site template (connected to a Microsoft 365 Group) in Microsoft 365.
- You would get errors because the application was not detecting some items that could not be copied with Insane mode properly.
- You would get an error when a site template could not be found at the destination with Copy structure in Microsoft 365.
- Your scheduled migration could fail when they got throttled from the start in Microsoft 365.