You can remove the Azure ShareGate migration tool app and remove consent at any time by following these steps:
- Access your Azure Active Directory admin center.
- Select All Services from the menu.
- Select Enterprise applications.
- Click All applications.
- Select ShareGate Desktop (Version 1.0) or ShareGate migration tool 2.0.
- Select Properties, under Manage.
- Click Delete.
- After you delete the Azure ShareGate migration tool app, your access token will remain active until expiry. To remove the token before expiry, disconnect from your environment within the ShareGate migration tool and reconnect.
Note: If you re-consented to the Azure ShareGate migration tool app in the ShareGate migration tool with version 17.0 and above, you will have both ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate migration tool 2.0 in your Azure Enterprise applications list. You must remove both applications to completely remove consent from your tenant.