The ShareGate migration tool can automatically export the results of your report to a SharePoint document library.
Note: The automatic export to a SharePoint library is not available for the Promote report and Source analysis.
- Select or create a new report.
- Choose the target you want to run the report on.
- Click Next.
- Click Setup automatic export in the report options.
- Select the library you want to export the report to.
- Click Select.
- Give the report a name and select the desired file type (XLSX or CSV) under File name.
You can right-click or use the Advanced formatting option to automatically associate the date and/or time to your report name.
- Run or Schedule your report.
The report will automatically get exported to your SharePoint library after the report is completed.
Tip: With a SharePoint library you can use workflows to automate processes like sending the report via email or sharing it to multiple OneDrives. You can also set your SharePoint permissions to share that library with your users.