Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.0.2
Release Date: 7 October 2019
- The cache related to Microsoft 365 Groups would not be removed when clearing your cache from the Settings menu.
- You would get an error when you set the automatic export feature to a library that was not located at a site collection level.
- The application could crash when migrating a default document library if there was a name conflict with another list in another language than English.
- Promote would timeout in the site collection creation phase in some on-premises environments.
- Your groups are automatically expanded in your Permissions matrix report when you use the automatic export feature.
- You will get a clear warning when you try to migrate a column that is deprecated in Microsoft 365.