Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.0.3
Release Date: 22 October 2019
- Exporting a large report with the automatic export to a SharePoint library feature will no longer cause the reports to be empty in some cases.
- You will not get prompted for your credentials multiple times when running a Permissions matrix report when connected in browser authentication.
- We fixed a proxy issue that would affect your Microsoft 365 migrations in Insane Mode without getting an error in the Migration report.
- We fixed an issue where migrating OneNote files could cause the application to display a network suspend prompt.
- We fixed a bug that could stop the migration of all your lists with Copy structure if the first list had an invalid template.
- ShareGate Desktop will no longer use your previously cached credentials when you disconnect and reconnect to your environment with different credentials.
- Fixed a bug with PowerShell copy settings where using -OnContentExists Rename would be displayed as if you used -OnContentExists Overwrite in your Migration report.
- We fixed an issue with Microsoft 365 where the application could delete an ASPX page in the destination's Site Pages library when trying to copy a page over it and custom scripting was disabled.