Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.2.2
Release Date: 18 February 2020
- We added and rewrote some error and warning messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- Resolving users during a migration will not result in a false missing method error in certain cases.
- We fixed an issue that could cause a null ref error when migrating items that are checked out at the destination in Insane mode.
- Migrations involving SharePoint 2007 will not give you a dependency error when a space is used in the URL.
- Some site templates will no longer be migrated as site pages.
- We fixed a bug that could prevent you from saving a diagnostic report locally.
- We increased a timeout related to the migration of User Alerts in on-premises SharePoint versions (SharePoint 2019 and below).
- We fixed an issue that could cause a File Not Found error when migrating the content of a list or library.