Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.2.4
Release Date: 17 March 2020
- The app will properly manage timezone offset and daylight savings when running an incremental copy.
- We added and rewrote some error and warning messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- The app will maintain the changes made to the "created" and "modified" fields during a Copy Structure action.
- You can change the version of your migration destination on SharePoint 2013 without the service pack.
- The version history for a list item will be migrated properly, even if you just activated versioning on that list.
- Your ShareGate performance setting will be taken into account when running tasks on the app in all cases.
- The app will not ask you to activate the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature on Microsoft 365 groups during a list migration when it is not necessary to do so.