Version: ShareGate Desktop 13.0.3
Release Date: 22 June 2020
- A warning is displayed when you migrate a team that already exists or has the same name at the destination.
- We improved an error message you get when you migrate a team with an app that was previously blocked by an administrator at the destination.
- Usernames with special characters are handled properly when migrating Teams.
- The external sharing setting is preserved when promoting a subsite.
- We reduced the possibility of getting an out of memory exception during a migration.
- We fixed an issue that would always cause an error when you migrate from a list that uses grouping or a location field using copy content.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the app to indefinitely retry an operation when trying to migrate a team that contains an app that no longer exists in the teams app store in the source.