Version: ShareGate Desktop 13.1
Release Date: 21 July 2020
- Your ShareGate Desktop subscription now includes access to ShareGate Apricot! We added a button to open it from the main menu so you can access it easily.
- We restructured the Settings menu to make it easier for you to find frequently used options.
- Hosted content attachments are now supported for your Teams messages migrations. This includes images pasted from the clipboard, code snippets, and stickers.
- We fixed an issue that would cause some hosted content images not to be copied in Teams when you connected with browser authentication.
- SharePoint group Members or Owners will no longer be erroneously deleted in a Microsoft 365 group site.
- Your selected copy options will be taken into account after returning from a previous screen using the navigation breadcrumb
- Using the pre-check will not incorrectly try to query the destination with source data in certain cases.
- The app will not ask for consent on an on-premises source environment when using pre-check for a Microsoft 365 destination.
- Your source and destination libraries are now mapped together in Teams to avoid issues when you migrate to a tenant with a different language setting.
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.