Version: ShareGate Desktop 13.2.7
Release Date: 12 November 2020
- Migrating SharePoint 2010 workflows to Microsoft 365 is now unsupported because Microsoft has retired them on tenants.
- Users with the SharePoint Admin role will have the option to add themselves as site collection administrator through the Add Administrator option in the quick action panel.
- You will not run into an error when migrating Nintex apps (Forms and Workflows) to Microsoft 365 sites.
- The unused site report will return the same results when run on a site collection as it would when run on a farm or tenant.
- We fixed an issue that would cause the error Exception from HRESULT: 0x8107140F when migrating a list or library.
- We added and rewrote some warning messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- Unsupported claims will no longer be preserved when migrating orphaned users in Insane Mode.