Version: ShareGate Desktop 14.1.2
Release Date: 5 March 2021
- We solved a bug that would prevent you from running workflow reports.
- We resolved a problem that would prevent you from accessing Microsoft 365 Groups and Teams in the app when you used Azure Active Directory conditional access.
- We fixed an issue with the copy option when migration a root site collection to a central administration where the copy could unintentionally overwrite the destination root Site Collection
- We fixed a bug that could cause your migration to stop if an attachement did not have a content type.
- Your storage quota options will be preserved when you schedule your migration with Copy structure and content to copy a site in your destination.
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- We fixed various Nintex email action bugs when migrating Nintex workflows to Microsoft 365.
- The app will no longer open your browser when you press Enter while it launches.
- When you use the Connect-Site PowerShell command, You will have a successful connection with a warning instead of an error when you use an URL that points to an ASPX page in your SitePages library.
- We fixed a bug that would cause a destination field to be incorrect if you mapped a Content type column to a text column and migrated your content in Insane mode.
- We solved an issue with the copy options that could overwrite the destination's root site collection when migrating a site collection to the central administration with Copy structure and content.