Version: ShareGate Desktop 15.0.2
Release Date: 6 July 2021
- You will notice improved performance when migrating multiple Teams or private channels.
- Your Teams migration will no longer run into an error migrating Plans when you have invalid member IDs in Planner.
- We corrected issues that would sometimes cause errors during a SharePoint groups or Teams migrations that contained multiple Teams.
- All team channels will now be copied during a migration.
- Connection URL fallbacks are disabled by default in PowerShell to avoid mistakenly overwriting sites. Learn more.
- Coping Modern Pages with draft versions using normal mode will no longer result in additional draft versions at the destination.
- Removing a user from all site collections using the Explorer will no longer cause an access error in certain cases.
- The Custom Formatter of a web part, which is not supported by the Azure API, will be removed by the app during an insane mode migration so that is does not cause a migration error.
- You will no longer see duplicates of your Shared Documents library at your source when migrating private channels between tenants with different languages.
- We corrected an issue that would sometimes prevent the app from reading list items on a 2019 SharePoint environment during a migration.