The ShareGate migration tool can crawl through your selected target to list all your Teams. You can then take action on the teams in your desired scope.
- The Azure ShareGate migration tool application is consented on your tenant.
- You have global admin or SharePoint admin permissions.
- If you do not have global admin permissions, you will need Teams admin permissions and SharePoint admin permissions.
- You have a working Teams license for the source and destination.
- You have logged into Teams at least once (in a browser or the Teams app) to access the hosted content.
- Click All reports.
- Click Teams summary report under Built-in reports.
- Select the target of the report.
- Click Next.
- Set your options.
- Click Schedule or Run now.
- You will now get a list of all teams within your selected target.
The default report will contain the following information:
- Display name
- Date created
- Channel count
- Membership (owners, members, and guests)
You can modify your report to add more information about your teams. For example, to get the site collection addresses associated with your teams, you can add Associated site address to your report columns.
To modify your report, see Create a custom report and modify a built-in report.
For more on reports, see Reporting options.
Training video: For more info, watch Teams Summary Report.