Version: ShareGate Desktop 15.3.3
Release Date: 14 December 2021
- We fixed a bug that could cause an Cannot access a disposed object error and prevent you from starting a migration when loading SharePoint items in one of the copy screens.
- You will no longer end up with two different channel folders and broken links to your documents when you migrate a team channel that contains an emoji in its name to an existing team.
- We solved an issue that could give you an The following values are unavailable: X. Please specify another value error when migrating items that have a look up column.
- We fixed a bug that could stop your migration and give you an Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation error when using the Manual operation mode.
- We updated our reference to SharePoint.Client.dll in order to prevent a GAC issue when PnP PowerShell Module 1.7.0 and up is installed on the same machine as ShareGate Desktop.