Version: ShareGate's migration tool 16.0
Release Date: 14 February 2022
- As part of the unified ShareGate experience, ShareGate Desktop is now the ShareGate migration tool, and ShareGate Apricot the Teams management module.
- We have created ShareGate Home, your new location to access the migration tool, the Teams management module, and your subscription and account information.
- You can now activate ShareGate's migration tool simply by signing in to your ShareGate account.
- We added the option to include all source items with Copy content only. Items added to your source from the time you set or schedule your migration until the operation starts will be included in your migration.
- You can add ID and Associated site address columns to the Teams summary report.
- The link for a team at the top of the quick actions panel will open the team instead of your central admin. For a Microsoft 365 group, it will now bring you to your group details in the admin center.
- You can now modify the username and password of your recent copy sessions in the migration screen.
- You will experience a noticeable improvement with the loading time of Teams in larger environments.
- You can now use -UseCredentialsFrom with our Connect-Tenant PowerShell command.
- We made various improvements to our user experience. Our help documentation has been updated to reflect these changes.
- We fixed an issue that would cause text in a report column to not be entirely visible.
- We solved a bug that could cause scheduled tasks to show that they failed to start when they were successful.
- We applied general fixes to reduce errors.