Customize your Planner plans migrations by selecting if you want to copy buckets, tasks, task attachments, and comments along with your plans.
To access the Copy options, follow the steps in the Walkthrough - Copy Planner plans article until you are connected to the destination.
Once connected, click to access the copy options.
You can select the Planner plan items you want to include in your copy on the general screen.
In the general options you can:
- Copy everything (This will Include your buckets, tasks, task attachments, and comments)
- Copy everything except comments
- Only copy buckets
- Copy none of the items (This will copy your plan without your buckets, tasks, task attachments, and comments)
This option only applies when copying a Planner plan into a private team or group. The option is offered since members of the plan may not be members of the private team or group. For your Planner plan migration into a private team or group you can:
- Never add plan members - You can add your members manually after your migration.
- Always add plan members - Your members will be added automatically and have access to the whole private team or group.
Note: Your choice applies to the current copy and future copies.