Version: ShareGate's migration tool 17.0.3
Release Date: 15 June 2022
- The membership of your private channels will get updated with the newly added members when you perform an incremental team migration.
- The default value you use for Set mapped value or default in the Metadata tab of your Copy options when performing a content migration will not get lost when you save your settings.
- Your Planner plan migration will no longer fail when you migrate a plan to a private group where your migration account is not a member.
- Your OneDrive PowerShell migrations will no longer fail if a user has created a shortcut to a SharePoint library titled Documents (or shared documents) in a OneDrive for business with Add shortcut to My files at the source.
- The migration would fail if there was a shortcut to a Documents document library and you were not using -DestinationFolder with your command (for example, -DestinationFolder "Documents").
- The migration will fail if there is a shortcut to another document library and you use -DestinationFolder with your command (for example, -Destination folder "ClientFiles"). We improved the error message to better address the situation.