The ShareGate migration tool can crawl through your selected target to list all your Planner plans. You can then take action on the plans in your desired scope.
- Click All reports.
- Click Planner plans summary report under Built-in reports.
- Select the report's target (You can select tenants or click on a tenant's name to select specific Microsoft 365 groups).
- Click Next.
- Set your options.
- Click Schedule or Run now.
- You will now get a list of all Planner plans within your selected target.
The unmodified built-in report will contain the following columns:
- Group name
- Created date
- Group privacy
- Membership (owners, members, and guests)
- Total tasks count
- Completed tasks count
- Plan URL
- Created by
You can modify your report to add more information about your plans and add filters. For example, you can add the Buckets count and Buckets names columns to your report.
To learn how to modify your report, see Create a custom report and modify a built-in report.
Edit your report's results
You can modify elements of the Planner plans in the results of your report in the Quick actions menu. For example, you can add and remove owners and change a plan's title.
For more information, see Quick actions menu overview.
- Changing the membership of a Microsoft 365 group, team, or planner plan will affect the membership of the associated site collection and other objects. For more information, see The membership between Microsoft 365 Groups, Teams, Planner, and SharePoint.
- You will need to be an owner and a member to apply some of the transformations to your plans. For example, If you are an owner but not a member, you cannot change a plan's title.