Diagnostic mode allows you to reproduce an error and send a diagnostic report to our technical support team. The report's information enables the technical support team to see when and where something is going wrong and the details to help them understand why to help them solve your issues.
The diagnostic report contains the following:
- Application logs.
- Current settings of the application.
- Network trace showing HTTP and HTTPS requests sent and received by Cloud copy.
You can only use Cloud copy's diagnostic mode with a link from our support team.
- Click the link provided by support to open Cloud copy in diagnostic mode.
- Select the option Yes, enable the diagnostic mode only for my next copy.
- Perform the operation requested by our support specialist.
- Once the operation finishes, our support team gets the diagnostic information.
- The support team will get back to you as soon as they can analyze the information.
ShareGate takes the protection of your data very seriously. Diagnostic mode only collects data that is relevant to solving the issue. All information is stored securely in Azure and is only collected to diagnose the problem.